Speach/Fonts inside Navision

Dear NG, I have a litle problem in Navision. We want to add to each article we have 3 lines with description. This description also need to be written in 19 languages (swedish, greek, russian, polish, hungary etc.) Unfortunaley I have problems with the russian, greek and turkish speach. With copy/paste from a Word Doc they only appear as question marks. In Word, Excel or Access all kinds of speaches can be written or read. Does Navision need an extra Fonts Definition ? The description of the products should also be used by copy/paste with a mac (maybe I need an open type ?) Thanks in advance for your help Matzi In the north of Germany

You should try testing on a russian installed machine. Maybe the text is displayed correctly when testing on a russian installed machine.

quote:

You should try testing on a russian installed machine. Maybe the text is displayed correctly when testing on a russian installed machine.
Originally posted by janpieter - 2004 Nov 11 : 13:00:41

Hi Jan-Pieter, we have about 3.000 articles which have translation in 19 languages. We have to use the german Navision. Best regards Matzi