Spanish Version

Hello All, I have the opportunity to work a bit on a Spanish Navision site. I’ve been playing around with the database for about 45 minutes now and noticed something interesting… It appears that all of the Spanish specific tables and fields within the “standard” (or WorldWide) tables are all numbered in the 7,000,000 range. I’m a bit confused by this because I thought that all country specific tables and fields were supposed to be in the 10,000 - 49,999 range. Has this changed? Also, there is a functional area called Catera. Is this a collections “module”? (yes, I know that’s a dirty word with Navision! ) Thanks, Mark. Mark Keener Automated Number Crunching Dayton, OH USA

Hi Mark,

quote:

It appears that all of the Spanish specific tables and fields within the “standard” (or WorldWide) tables are all numbered in the 7,000,000 range. I’m a bit confused by this because I thought that all country specific tables and fields were supposed to be in the 10,000 - 49,999 range. Has this changed?

almost… the country specific objects are in range 10,700 (up to 10,716) which deal with legal reports (mainly VAT and EU reporting requirements) and some adicional payment functionality.

quote:

Also, there is a functional area called Catera. Is this a collections “module”?

This is an add on developed by Navision Spain (object range 7,000,000 up to 7,000,073) to meet special payment treatment in Spain. It is an advanced collection system that allows the split of customer payments in several seperate payments and adds factoring functionality, etc. At least in 2.60E there has not been added any online help, but at least in the “curso de funcionalidad” there is a chapter about this add on. Saludos Nils

Nils, For your assistance, I say “gracias” (that is the extent of my Spanish abilities!) Thanks so much, Mark.