Spacing between table header and detail

Hi ,

I am in process of converting my classic 2 rtc rreports… I have a issue with spacing between table header and detail(body)…

My classic report looks lik

In my rtc i am getting ouput with an empty row such as

i searched net and found a function known as isnothing and used it but it looks like this…

Sum1 plz help to get rid of that spacing…

Can you show us the rdlc layout screenshot?

you need to set some colours for all rows and check which row is printing here.

set hidden property based on conditions…

Can u please explain…? how to set colour and set the hidden property with conditions…???

Did you set colours to fields and try to check which row is printing?

Remove empty spaces at the bottom…

i dunno how to set colour and check…

Where did you set the isnothing property?

select row and check in properties to set the colour…

I hav set IsNothing In each of the textbox of the row in table … say textbox purchase_line_description…in that hidden property i set

" =IsNothing( fields!purchase_line_description.value)"

jus chk out with colour

I hav set IsNothing In each of the textbox of the row in table … say textbox purchase_line_description…in that hidden property i set

jus chk out with colour

jus chk out with colour

Please set for whole row not for each text box.

select the row and then set isnothing in hidden property.

how to change this…have added 4 more rows with hidden property of 1st row as as “IsNothing(fields!subtotal.value)” i.e with the second textbox field in that row as the value inside bracket…

Did you check base reports how they are working?
like report 206- sales invoice?

i saw those reports …they havent used isnothing… am not able to understand hw they did the other way… will try doing the same thing as they have done…

Check Grouping in body…

hi mohana…

i checked 206 and i found that that i grouped my rows wrongly in details instead of putting in footers…now am gettiang the output almost correctly …jus check

i just want it to look like it like 2 seperate tables… i inserted a blank row(detai row) with visiblity =IsNothing( fields!purchase_line_description.value)" now am getting like…

just want to remove that empty space between those 2 records…

You can check this in base report too.

Add blank group footer above subtotal…

ya worked great … thanks a lot…!!!

Welcome [:)]