Sorting Report by Ascending/Descending

I am re-modifying report 10157 (Sales History); I changed the dimension into 12 months from original 8 months. I also added column # 13 for displaying the TOTAL of the 12 months columns. At the footer I added GRANDTOTAL for each column.

Per requested; I need to sort this report descending based on the QTY. SOLD so we can see which items were sold the most and descend to the lowest.

Please help.

Thanks,

ZEN [:)]

I don’t know if this could help but who knows

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10762

It’s things like this, that are so easy in Crystal or other Reporting programs, that make life difficult when creating custom reports in Navision & sorting without a key.

See report 111 which uses table 266

This may be the method you could use.

Sorry, I re-read your original request, see Report 711 and Table 268.

This is true. It’s even harder for me since I don’t have any other reporting programs.

I couldn’t find report 711 in my system but I do find table 268.

Thanks,

ZEN

There is no report 111 or 711 in the US version.

Are you wanting to sort by the 13column qty-sold?

You will have to create an integer loop. Look at report 10162, see if that helps.

Yes, I want to sort the column 13.

I think that’s the one that I am looking. I will take a look and try.

Thank you for the helps.

ZEN

Report 711 in the UK version is “Inventory - Top 10 List”
Perhaps it is called something else in the US?

In the US report 10162-Top __ Inventory Items is the report. Probably close to the same, but it is top 20.

Thank you Sir.

I am re-modifying report 10157 (Sales History); I changed the dimension into 12 months from original 8 months. I do not know how to modify dimensions. Could you help me?

I do not have that report.

It may be a US version.

Not wuite sure what you are asking.

Perhaps export the object as .txt and send the file to me and I will have a look at it.

colingbradley@gmail.com