Sorting on document date in purchase register report

In purchase registers report .I am not able to make sorting on document date .Plz notice that document date field is not present in Purch. Inv. Line table.It is possible to make sorting on posting date but not on document date.

Thanks.

You can use Purch. Inv. Header above Purch. Inv. Line(Indented)

I have made this. Purchase inv header data itemindent =0 & purchinvline dataitem indent=1 . document date is the field present in header not in line. do i need to write some code ?

Thanks for reply…

What about the DataItemLink between both dataitems?

its not defined in header but in line its

Document No.=FIELD(No.)

In this case, based on the header Document Date Sorting will be done and Lines will be shown for the same header…

What else you need?

But the sorting is not done on the document date yet…

Ahhhhh…

Did you select the Proper Key with Document Key?

If key is not existing in table, please add it in table first and then select the same in report DataItemTableView-Keys

actually data item table view is : SORTING(Gen. Bus. Posting Group,No.,Document Date,Location Code,State) ORDER(Ascending)
if i make only SORTING(Document date) then the other part of line like basic,amout,item disappers…

Thanks mohana…

Create a new key with Gen. Bus. Posting Group,No.,Document Date,Location Code,State,Document Date and also add SumIndexFileds from previous key…and select the new key…