Solution Developer Exam

Many Thanks Nils

Thank you, Nils. Alberto

…ok,ok,ok, you are welcome [;)] Nils

Those of you with access to PartnerSource should have a look at the training section->Training Materials. There is some stuff for Navision also, I think also the Sol Dev documents and some fobs from the courses.

Do you know where I can find documents for Navision SQL? Thanks, Steven.

Hi Nils, I think I missed a valid document… can I also get an copy of it now? and also give me some guidelines for Programming exam. My id is thrishna@first-ware.com Thanks & Regards

Can i have a copy too. My e-mail address is tshereni@blackforest.co.zw

Can somebody send also a copy to happyday@zonnet.nl ? Thanks

I Would like to get one too. Can somebody send it to me at steven.hin@charon.com. Thanks, Steven.

Hi all, Sorry not to give you all a quick response actually i’m still trying to upload the files on the free site using the ftp tools but i still got the problem, so if anyone here can give me a link where i can upload the files using the ftp tools i’ll upload it there right away and give the link here so anybody can download it.

Hi all, You can download the files on this site : ftp://fire.prohosting.com/ Username: just4nav Password: colike75

Could some one tell me where i can get Courseware Sol Dev 2.60.pdf Thanks & regards, Hari

Sorry i missed the second page . Please ignore the previous message. Got the file from FTP site. Thanks & regards, Hari

Hello to all, can anyone who has the document upload this to the download section ? thanks in advance

Hello to all, can anyone who has the document upload this to the download section ? thanks in advance