"Silent Mode" setup for NF 260

I want to install NF260 in silent mode and without SMS. I read that a “setup.iss” file can specifiy all the parameters. I tried with “-s” option but doesn’t seems to work… Anyone use that ? Where to find a sample for “setup.iss” ?

No ideas ?

the thing about setup.iss seems to be an error in the manual … … so you will have to use the windows installer Syntax (no warranty - i only copied this info): msiexec /i INSTALLDIR=e:\test\ If you leave out the installdir it will use default. Here are your options: (cut from MSI help) /q [n|b|r|f] The /q option is used to set the user interface level in conjunction with the following flags:" q or qn will create no user interface qb will create a basic user interface The user interface settings below display a modal dialog box at the end of installation: qr will display a reduced user interface qf will display a full user interface qn+ will display no user interface qb+ will display a basic user interface Examples of install Full install: C:>msiexec /i “\Install files\260\NFCLIENT\W1\Navision Financials W1 2.60.D.Msi” INSTALLDIR=e:\test\ /qn Minimum install: (no database or backup file) C:>msiexec /i “\Install files\260\NFCLIENT\W1\Navision Financials W1 2.60.D.Msi” INSTALLDIR=e:\test\ INSTALLLEVEL=80 /qn Error messages can be found in the Event Log