show records with filters

Hi, I want run a form that show me the records of a table. But I only want see the records where is in field A OR field B OR in field C a entry (USERID). Have anybody a solution ? Regards Carsten

If I understand you correctly, you want to show records if at least one of three fields contains a certain value, i.c. userid. The solution below requires a character that will never be used in a userid, e.g. $. When any of the three fields A, B, or C changes, update a third field with the values of A, B and C, separated by $, with a leading and trailing $s. So: A=FOO B=BAZ C=BAR D=$FOO$BAZ$BAR$ SetFilter(D, ‘$’ + userid + '$’) is sufficient to find any record that contains the current userid. The $-sign are required to prevent the following: A=FOO B=BAZ C=BAR D=FOOBAZBAR Assume userid=“AZ” SetFilter(D, ‘’ + userid + '’) will now display the record, which is incorrect. Kind regards, Jan Hoek Weha Automatisering BV Woerden - The Netherlands

Hallo Jan, thanks a lot. The easiest way is often the last. Regards Carsten

Hi Jan, it works very fine but when I display the records the user can change the filter by pressing STRG+F7. It is possible to supress this ?? Regards Carsten Weege HUTH Elektronik Systeme GmbH

Just use FILTERGROUP. Check the help for the exact syntax.