shipment date and order date

People, 1)When i make a new sales order line then the shipment date is automatically filled with the workdate. And when I fill in the Req. Delivery date then the shipment date is cleared. Where can I arrange that the shipment date is empty when a new sales orderline is made? 2) How can i make that when a new purchase quote is made that the order date in the header is filled with the workdate? Already thanks

You will need to get you MBS partner to analyse this and make some code changes.

quote:

You will need to get you MBS partner to analyse this and make some code changes.
Originally posted by David Singleton - 2005 Jun 30 : 11:18:45

I understand that, but i want to do it by myself. So anyone have an idea?

Te just go to the designer in Table 37, find the ocde that assigns Shipment date, and comment it out.

quote:

Te just go to the designer in Table 37, find the ocde that assigns Shipment date, and comment it out.
Originally posted by David Singleton - 2005 Jul 01 : 11:45:20

OK thanks, and the same for the table purchase header for fill in order date with workdate automatically?

Well yes, you can do what you want. If you have purchased the developer tools,a nd you know what you are doing, then go for it. personall though I think that before you go hacking our system like this, please sit with an experienced developer for assistance. I know it looks easy, but you can very easily just mess up a lot without knowing it. And if you have purchased the developers, and you break your own system, then don’t expect your NSC/VAr to come runnign to the rescue until you start waving your check book.