Several Transfer Orders for one Production Order

Is there the possibility to make planning to generate materials transfer orders per day in case if I have production order running for week. So I want not one transfer order that includes all materials for the whole week prduction order but 7 transfer orders and each of them should including daily consumption according to production order. Maybe there is the way to split transfer order by day?

Is it the same item split over 7 equal proportions?

I think you would need to design a BOM and route to reflect a 7 day split, so split the item 7 times on a BOM then using the routing link link it to daily operations - not tested it but this would probably be your only option if I understand you correctly.

Thanks for the approach but to be more clear I’ll propose the example:

Stocks:

1.Material stock (Material1 is stored here)

2.Consumption stock (production consumes materials from this stock)

3.Finished Goods stock

BOM:

Item1 requires 1kg of Material1

Route:

1 minute to produce Item1, production runs 24 hours per day

So if I plan to have 14400 Item1 on the 10.01.10 NAV would propose:

Production Order to produce 14400 Item1 starting 1.01.10 ending 10.01.10

Transfer order to transfer 14400kg of Material1 from Material stock to Consumption stock on 1.01.10

And I’m looking for the solution to generate 10 Transfer Orders instead of 1

Transfer order to transfer 1440kg of Material1 from Material stock to Consumption stock on 1.01.10

Transfer order to transfer 1440kg of Material1 from Material stock to Consumption stock on 2.01.10

Transfer order to transfer 1440kg of Material1 from Material stock to Consumption stock on 3.01.10

and so on

Nope you cannot configure standard NAV to do this as per your description. The maximum quantity would be overridden and you are not telling the system anywhere the requirement date of the 10 drops, NAV can only see this as one requirement and plan to deliver it as required.