Service Tax Amendmends

Dear all,

Have anyone tested this hot fix both invoice and payment? is it working properly?

I have tested this hotfix in a client system and found that the invoice is working fine and it is creating and updating the ledgers perfectly. But when i do the payment to the vendor by applying the entry only 2 GL entries have been created. as the service tax amount updated in to the payable interim account during Invoice, when we post the payment it should reverse the interim account amount and should update the service tax payable account. but in my case only accounts payable got reduced and the cash is also reduced. there is no service tax payable entries created.

I hope that somebody who tested it can give a answer. please suggest me should i do any additional things during cash payment rather than earlier?

Dear all,

We have import the objects released by microsoft in our test database. but while compiling the objects it shows errors in some objects.

have any one tested the patch. please help…7673.RCM UPLOAD ERROR.xlsx (9.67 KB)

OLD GTA concept replace by Reverse Charge …

What will happen to GTA data ??? Not sure.

HI Vipin,

Online application will not create service tax entries. You need to go in vendor ledger entry and over there need to apply payment entries with Invoice.

This is one the reservation which are mentioned in white paper.

there is also problem in partial application in which 100 % of interim reversed even though I am paying partial to that vendor.

Check all these test cases.

This amendment is a complex one and MS is also not able to provide full proof solution.

Waiting for their next phase hotfixes…!!!

Thanks,

CA Jainal Shah

what is the concern with OLD GTA data…?

New patch is not affecting those data and you can go ahead with the reverse charge…!!

Just need to remove GTA tick from those vendors and need to do further more set up in new tables.!!

Thanks,

CA Jainal Shah

HI jainal

I have developed the service tax reverse charge mechanism .Working on AX 03.I am not getting what exactlly u luking for?

Regards

Ganesh Sahane

Hi Jainal,

Have you updated the Service tax RCM patch is it working properly for you. please let me know

Hi,

My technical team has updated the patch on live server and it is working properly.

Thanks,

Jainal

Hi Jainal,

Can you share the Reverse Charge mechanism with me.

Regards,

Shailesh

what you want to understand.?

Jainal

Hi Jainal,

Can you share the object of Reverse charge Mechanism.

Regards,

Shailesh

Hi,

It is available on partner source on below link.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/support/selfsupport/taxupdates/msdyn_suppregfeaturesnav09india11_en.htm

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/taxupdates/msdyn_suppregfeaturesnav09india11_en.htm

Thanks,

Jainal

Thanks for the reply,

But we don’t have partner ,so thats why i required the Object if you can share it will help me a lot.

Regards,
Shailesh

What do you mean by “We don’t have Partner”. If you are saying that you don’t have access to Partner source then why don’t you have the access?

Are you a customer? If yes then the objects will be available in the customer source or you can request your partner.

Keep in mind that only customers with active BREP Plan can import the objects.

HI jainal,

can u plz provide link for service tax reverse charge mechnaism hotfix download for ax 2009 .