Serial No error when posting WMS receipt

Hi, I have a problem when posting a warehouse receipt (3.70HF17) where the same item (with different variants)is on one receipt:::::: The item is serial no tracked. There is 10 of each variant on each line and I want to receive 1 of the first line only. Firstly I set my Qty to receive to 1 on line 1 and zero on all other lines. I then attach a serial no using Lines>Item Tracking Lines. When Posting the receipt posts successfully but I get an error message(‘Serial No is required for item #########’); It appears that this error is caused by Function checkitemtracking in CU22. This functions appears to be running twice for each line - first time the serial no is there so NO error - second time same data but NO serial no hence Error. Has anyone else experinced this error??? Kind Regards Leegeorge Hughes[8D] Has anyone

But can you post all? I did in this way: after the first post I put the others 9 SN on the first line and in the second line the others 10. Then i post everything without errors. Control the variant code when you put the SN.

Hi Alberto, I here what you are saying but when the customer receipts in the 1 he does not know the serial numbers of the items due in - and I cannot see the point in ‘making up’ serial no’s only to delete them when the stock arrives. Regards lee

Hi Lee, my English it’s not so good as yours, so I don’t know if I perfectly understood: when the customer receipts in the 1 he does not know the serial numbers of the items due in - the customer post the any item (with its SN) any times he receives it and I cannot see the point in ‘making up’ serial no’s only to delete them when the stock arrives. Excuse me, what do you mean? Could you explain me “better”? Thanks

Sorry,I meant: the customer post any item (with its SN) any times he receives it