Separateurs in Dataports

J’utilise souvent des Dataports à des fin de mises à jour de tables Navision ou d’export à partir de/ ou vers des fichiers text. J’utilise souvent le point virgule comme séparateur mais dans certains cas il est impératif d’utilise le TAB, mais je n’arrive pas à trouver comment le paramétrer dans les dataports Navision ??? Quelqu’un aurait-il la solution ? Merci d’avance pour une réponse rapide ici ou à l’adresse suivante rudyweinling@aol.com

If I understand correctly you want to know where to change the separators in dataports. I can read a little French, but not speak it very well, so I apologize for replying in English. Open your dataport in design mode, and go to an empty dataitem at the bottom of the list. Then open properties, and you will find both the record separators and the delimiters. By the way, I found that the best field separator is the TAB, used without any field start and end delimiter. Somehow the data always has your delimiter as a value :).

Salu, et l’aide dans cette propieté “Field seperator” indique que se devrai utiliser . Saludos Nils

Et dans la propriete “FieldStartDelimiter” et “FieldEndDelimiter” utilisez . Pour tous les possibilites eehm… put your cursor in the property and press F1. It will give you a list of things you can use :).

Attention, those “Special” delimiters are case sensitive: works while is not is working while is not. just to complete the answer [;)]