Selling against Oracle

Years ago there were several ‘intelligence’ documents available. But I cannot find anything related to Oracle anymore (there are plenty of commercial links selling “%/&§$&%” documents for US$ 80-100). What I need in short form are the (Navision-Financials) features against Oracle E-business 11i. Anybody? I am willing to pay for good information, but what you get from some ‘professionals’ is really bu******.

Have you checked the PartnerSource web site for the document “MBS Battle Card - Oracle 11i”? If you can not obtain it there, please contact me. Esat Karaöz

Thank you, but I cannot find the mentioned document(s) or anything related. The only stuff I can find is quite old (2002) (from https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/navision/ ). However, thank you for the hint. Walter

I am not able to send the file to you, thru this message. Because, as far as I can understand, there is a size limit for the attachments that goes thru this forum. Please send me you private e-mail to esat.karaoz@omntir.com.tr and I will reply it with the attahcment asap. Regards. Esat