seeking: vehical repair order system

We’re looking for an addon that is focused on truck and auto repair managment. The native Navision service order system would have to be twisted harshly to accomendate.

You might want to take a look at www.incadea.com

We have seen incadea some time ago and with emphasis on auto sales. Do you think it would handle a body repair shop well?

I am not quite sure what you mean by “body repair shop” but the latest incadea version I have seen back in january 2003 (2.2 if I remember well), does include a repair management module with work load scheduling, service parts, etc. Saludos Nils

A body repair shop is one that repairs cars when they are damaged in a traffic accident. The key components may be contained in the Incadea version. So far, we have been unsuccessful in receiving any communications from Incadea despite our emails to them. Thanks!

… I remember that it is a bit difficult to get hold of them, had the same problem a couple of months back. Just let me know if I can help you out with direct e-mails there. Saludos Nils

We have a solution for Maintenance (Asset Management) who also covers repair management of cars. You can find more about this solution at www.naviworld.com