Seeking job in dynamics AX as a fresher(plz Help)!!!

Hi everyone,

my name is anup beria n i am a Btech graduate 2008 batch passed out… Due to some family complications i couldnt persue my career as a IT proffessional but had to move back to take care of my small family business as there was no other option left to me…

As they say"its never too late,i am back to start my life as a IT proff…currently i moved to hyderabad and planning to to join a small certification course on Dynamics AX…i have heard that there very few companies working on AX…so i am very much confused abt the job openings for freshers…

r there any chances of me to get into this technology???

openings for freshers???

This has been discussed several times, please use the search tool and you will find help.

hi anup beria

you are right its never too late,

i can help you…reply me with your number to my mail id…

icu6585@gmail.com

there are always very good openings for smart and intelligent people so go ahead

icu6585 at g mail com

hi rajaputra thanx for ur support…plz check ur mailbox…

HI Rajputra

I am looking for a job in Microsoft Dynamic Axapta Technical 2012 I also have knowledge in functional modules (Trade and logistics) .Very few companies has Microsoft dynamics Axapta technology projects out of which very few recruits freshers.I was trained and certified I am sending you my profile,Please find the suitable position.Please do needful

Regards
Vivek Goud
vivekvalandas@gmail.com

HI

I am looking for a job in Microsoft Dynamic Axapta Technical 2012 .Very few companies has Microsoft dynamics Axapta technology projects out of which very few recruits freshers.I was trained and certified I am sending you my profile,Please find the suitable position.Please do needful.I found your post through dynamics user group . so the reason i am sending this post to you

Regards
Vivek Goud
vivekvalandas@gmail.com