Seasons

It’s snowing again in Latvia [:0] Which season do you like most of all [?]

Well… holidays… no matter if it’s summer, winter or whatever… just holidays… [:D]

Late summer/autumn… the salmon and trout fishing is best at that time of the year!!

Summer of course, it’s the only time of the year where I can show up at works wearing short, sandals and a tee shirt [:D]

Well, as summer looks that attractive, I am having kind of everlasting summer over here, every day around 25º to 32º Celsius… [8D]… though it get’s a bit monotonous with the time, don’t you think. [;)] Saludos Nils

quote:

Originally posted by nilsm
… though it get’s a bit monotonous with the time, don’t you think. [;)] …

[:(!]

How do you get back from the poll results to the poll question? After seeing the results I have to vote for Winter.

quote:

Originally posted by PeterD
How do you get back from the poll results to the poll question? After seeing the results I have to vote for Winter.

You probably choosed “when i see a pool i look at the results and then i vote for the one having less votes” on the other pool…[:D]

quote:

Originally posted by nilsm
Well, as summer looks that attractive, I am having kind of everlasting summer over here, every day around 25º to 32º Celsius… [8D]… though it get’s a bit monotonous with the time, don’t you think. [;)] Saludos Nils

You can come to Latvia for winter, go to Canada or the Antarctic Continent … for holidays [:D]

…actually I am thinking of heading to the snowy mountains of Latinamerica in the next months [^] it’s always the same: you always miss the things that you don’t have…[;)] And it’s somehow strange that a lot of people over here have never seen any “snow”, not even to mention the concept of “seasons”… Saludos Nils

It’s Columbia … but I know some man from UK (United Kingdom) that haven’t seen the snow. Only this year it was snowing in UK and they were very surprised and not ready for that [:)]

Erik please help! I have to revote!!! At first I’ve voted for the summer. But then … Who ever is responsible for the weather here in Germany (does somebody have his eMail?) he or she didn’t recognized the end of winter some months ago[:(]. The weather people say it is the coldest April at least since 182 A.D… So I have get to like the winter. I talk to myself to whole day: I love the winter! I like the red noses! *I love the winter!*I like snow on my car every morning! I love the winter! I like icy roads! I love the winter! I like to have a cold! I love the winter! and so on … To support this I need a new possibility to vote. Please!!