Saving records seperately for each employee?

In “Menus\HRM\Setup\Compensation\Compensation grids\Compensation button” i’m having 3 fields in the ‘compensation structure’ form they are “1.Basic,2.HRA,3.SplAll” In Employee Master–>General Tab—>level,i can enter the level…now in “Forms\EmplTable\Designs\Design[ButtonGroup:ButtonGroup][MenuButton:HRMPayrollMenu]\MenuItemButton:HRMPayrollLine” form i have a new tab called ‘Compensation’ which displays the details from the ‘Compensation grids form’ acc to the ‘level’ selected in the employee table. How can i save the details in the 'Compensation’tab for each employee? Kindly help me.

In “Menus\HRM\Setup\Compensation\Compensation grids\Compensation button” i’m having 3 fields in the ‘compensation structure’ form they are “1.Basic,2.HRA,3.SplAll”

In Employee Master–>General Tab—>level,i can enter the level…now in “Forms\EmplTable\Designs\Design[ButtonGroup:ButtonGroup][MenuButton:HRMPayrollMenu]\MenuItemButton:HRMPayrollLine” form,i have a new tab called ‘Compensation’ which displays the details from the ‘Compensation grids form’ acc to the ‘level’ selected in the employee table.

How can i save the details in the 'Compensation’tab for each employee?

Kindly help me.

Hi,

In “HRMPayrollLine” form,in ‘init’ method,we have to write the code.

Hi,

Rajarajeshwari, most of your question where unable to understand( need a clear question) . And most of them approved(answer by yourself).

Regards

Sudha.