Sales Order Issue

Hi,

My client is facing with an error in SO. Every time she open the SO details, an error will be occurred as below:

[URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/Encik_Barista/media/SOissue_zps3509f41b.jpg.html][IMG]i1330.photobucket.com/.../URL]

However, the error is happen with her ID only. What I need to do? Please advice.

Reset the users usage data, there is a held filter of an order that no longer exists I would guess.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reply. Btw, I’m junior for AX. So, how to reset? Please guide me.

This will delete all user settings for the user, so warn them.

System Administration - Users - Options (Setup Group) - Usage Data (Top menu) - Reset Button (General Tab)

Hi Adam ,

Could you explain bit more about the function Usage data , what does it mean and why we need to click the Rest button.

Explain with a practical example.

Hi Adam ,

Could you explain bit more about the function Usage data , what does it mean and why we need to click the Rest button.

Explain with a practical example.

All user based filters, column changes, personal settings are stored in the usage data. At times with new developments (or in this case a filter on a moving record) this can cause issues. As an example you filter on the customer card to show where the customer group is “x” but then new fields are added to the card that are mandatory and you can be filtering out information you need, so you delete the usage data and you are reset to the first time you logged into AX.