Sales Invoice Page

Hi,

I want To ask what “Post” Action do in Sales Invoice Page ??

TY :slight_smile:

Welcome To DUG!!!

It will convert your open sales order in Sales Invoice and will post all the required entries in respective ledgers.

Ty Amol for the fast reply,

But I want to be sure…this code

"
IF ApprovalMgt.PrePostApprovalCheck(Rec,PurchaseHeader) THEN

CODEUNIT.RUN(CODEUNIT::“Sales-Post (Yes/No)”,Rec);

"

will convert open sales order in Sales Invoice and will post all the required entries in respective ledgers??

because the codeunit used are very complicated!!

TY :slight_smile:

Hi Oussame,

If you think that the codeunit is complicated, then DON’T touch it. [:)]

When I first learned Navision 22 years ago, my company had the rule that only developers with +1 year experienced where allowed to change the base posting codeunits. And this with in the old DOS based version, which was a lot simpler.

But I would say the same, if you don’t even know what this codeunit does, then don’t try to change it! Get a senior developer to do the modification. And in the mean time you should learn what the system is really doing when you press the buttons. I hope you’re not taking this reply the wrong way, but it’s said in the best meaning. Navision is an advanced ERP system and it’s code is often very complex. You need to learn how to use the system and understand what it’s doing and why, before you can start making sense of the code and learning how to customize its base functions.