Sales Import Budgets

Hello,

Have a user who had a binary upgrade from V5 to 2009 SP1 since this time when importing a Customer Budget the Source Type which should be Customer is shown as 7 and Source No is blank in T7134 Item Budget Entry. because of this the entries are not shown in budget. If I manually select Type as customer and source no as customer account number then the entry will appear in budget.

I think this is todo with CASE statement differences between V5 and 2009 but would appreciate some help.

Regards

Andrew

When you say “binary upgrade” do you mean the objects stay unchanged and just the files on the client folder have been exchanged?

If so, there is no reason for the thing to not work anymore.

Do all the objects still compile? especially those which are related to the issue?

Did you recompile all objects after upgrading?

Sounds to me the executables were changed only .

g.

Yes just the executables wer changed only.

Regards

A

And what about compiling the objects?

Usually this should not be happening when just the executables have been changed.

What function do you use to import the budget?

Hi,

recompiled all objects and still get problem. Report run is 7131 calling codeunit 7130

Thanks

Hi,

recompiled all objects and still get problem. Report run is 7131 calling codeunit 7130

Thanks

Recompiled objects with no effect. Running R 7131 C7130

IF these objects are unchanged, would you mind to import the objects again from the original CRONUS?