Salary posting in accounts

I am using the hot fix 9 for the payroll. I have been able to calculate the salary for the month for all the employees and on posting the same , meesage also appears on screen as POSTED but it is not going in the accounts attached with the salary components. Can anyone guide me what is missing Regards

Hi deepak, For the salary accounts to be affected, ensure that you have made the payments through the payment journal (either of them). I think you would have missed that. Only on actual payment does the respective accounts you have mentioned in the posting groups are affected… Do let me know the result. Ramya Venkat

quote:

I am using the hot fix 9 for the payroll. I have been able to calculate the salary for the month for all the employees and on posting the same , meesage also appears on screen as POSTED but it is not going in the accounts attached with the salary components. Can anyone guide me what is missing Regards
Originally posted by batra_1979 - 2004 Dec 08 : 07:03:05

Hi… First of all, check the Hr & Payroll setup->general->posting.There u must specify correct Acc No’s. Then to cross check whether the salary amount is updated in accounts… go to Chart of Accounts->search the repective acc no.s (tht u had given in HR & Payroll Setup)… I think there u will get the information