Run form

how can i run form/page in this situation: i have form which display searched result. Each result is from different table. So I should enable when will be clicked on particular result to be open corresponding card for that record. it’s difficult for me because the results are from different tables. if a I use Form.RUNMODAL(Number [, Record] [, Field]) i can’t specify [Record] from which table is, because are displayed different tables.

Hi

Add a on more code field to your search form, When insert the records to your result table set the source form ID to the newly created filed so that you will have the corresponding record’s source form ID in the result form using that you can run the corresponding form.

Thanks

Marshal. J

Hmm, I cant get it. “When insert the records to your result table set the source form ID to the newly created filed”? How can i do that.

Result records are stored in temp table. I am new in this and I am i little bite confused. Can U please explain me more about this.

Thanks

Check how “Navigate” form (344) works

In Navigate Form on a Show button is used function for showing forms but thera are several cases with several table but the tables are already known, here in my case could be any table. That is reason why i can’t use CASE.

There is separate table where is specified Table ID and corespondin Form ID. and when I run the form ONPush Triger on Show Butt in the form with results i use that field FORM.RUNMODAL(FORM::“Record.FormID”, ?)

Is it needed to be used RecRef here?