RTC error: cannot convert from 'char' to 'byte'

Hi everyone,

After converting from Classic and trying to run a report in NAV 2009 RTC, I am getting the following error:

Compilation of assembly ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\assembly\Report60015.dll’ failed. This can be caused by differences between binaries in your installation or your database. Ensure that all installation components are consistent and up to date. Error details: c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Report\Report60015.cs(1192,33) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.ALSystemString.SetChar(string, int, byte)’ has some invalid arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Report\Report60015.cs(1192,67) : error CS1503: Argument ‘3’: cannot convert from ‘char’ to 'byte’

c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Report\Report60015.cs(1193,33) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.ALSystemString.SetChar(string, int, byte)’ has some invalid arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Report\Report60015.cs(1193,67) : error CS1503: Argument ‘3’: cannot convert from ‘char’ to 'byte’

The code lines causing the error are the following:

var1 = new NavText(1, ALSystemString.SetChar(var1, 0, NavFormatEvaluateHelper.Format(ALCompiler.ToNavValue(1000.1M))[1]));

var2 = new NavText(1, ALSystemString.SetChar(var2, 0, NavFormatEvaluateHelper.Format(ALCompiler.ToNavValue(1.1M))[1]));

where var1 and var2 are two text variables…

What shall I do???

I think this function is returning CHAR and SetChar is expecting a byte here

NavFormatEvaluateHelper.Format(ALCompiler.ToNavValue(1.1M))[1])

Just a guess

So, how can I correct that?