Hi there everyone,

I just finished upgrading a database from nav 2009 to nav 2013.

When I try to open RTC in nav 2013 I get the error below:

“Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client has stopped working”.

Can anyone please help me.

can you check EventViewer for more details.

Please find below the details:

Problem Signature 09: RA14TE21UTW2DLIR0OA2NSEZO3Z1TRG2

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: microsoft.dynamics.nav.client

Problem Signature 02: 7.0.33781.0

Problem Signature 03: 50491aa2

Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.ServiceConnection

Problem Signature 05: 7.0.33781.0

Problem Signature 06: 504917a4

Problem Signature 07: 138

Problem Signature 08: 26

Problem Signature 09: RA14TE21UTW2DLIR0OA2NSEZO3Z1TRG2

OS Version: 6.1.7601.

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Hi everybody,

I have managed to locate the problem. It was from

the application management code unit.

There was some function that was being referenced

by one object in that code unit (code unit 1).