Roport Result Bad

If we want to create a report, such as tax report standard including line and square shape what we need, on the section part heading and footer were no problem when we put it line and square,how to fixed a size on body such as 12 row and also add with vertical line and square…, thanks for your kind help… Regards Bambang Widjanarko

Adjusting all the shapes could be a tedious job … If you’re trying to force the report to print only 12 records by page, the following sample code should get you started : OnPreDataItem() NoOfRowPerPage := 12; NoOfRowRead := 0; OnAfterGetRecord() NoOfRowRead := NoOfRowRead + 1; OnPreSection() If NoOfRowRead > NoOfRowPerPage THEN begin NoOfRowRead := 0; CurrReport.NEWPAGE; end;###### _________________________________ Tarek Demiati Freelance Navision Developer Email : tarek_demiati@ureach.com Telephone : + 65 - 906 78 716 _________________________________Edited by - Tarek Demiati on 2001 Sep 07 05:02:18

Forget about the squares. If you want to build a square around your body lines, define three sections: Header, Body and Footer where the Header and footer contain horizontal lines and the body two vertical bars:

**Header:**
------------------------

**Body:**
|  No...     TExt       |

**Footer:**
------------------------

------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

I Have already tried code that Tarek gived and Markus also, my be still miss understood, what I want is : on the body stay fixed 12 row included the vertical bar even the record only 1 row. Regard Bambang W

I Have already tried code that Tarek gived and Markus also, my be still miss understood , what I want is : on the body stay fixed 12 row included the vertical bar even the record only 1 row.anyone have an IDEA, Please Help… Regard Bambang W

use Variables LineCount and MaxLines both Integers. Set MaxLines to 12 on PreReport() Use the Integer table for your blank box lines. Lets for example use “Sales Line” table Add the integer after your “Sales Line” one more Indentation > Increment the LineCount each iteration of “Sales Line” Output. OnAfterGetRecord() LineCount:=LineCount+1; IF LineCount > MaxLines THEN LineCount:=1; for the Integer Table SetTableView on Number so it does not appear on the request form. OnPreDateItem() IF (“Sales Line”.Next=0)AND(LineCount < MaxLines) THEN SETRANGE(Number,1,Maxlines-LineCount) else CurrReport.SKIP; Just put blank boxes in the Integer body Section Edited by - David Cox on 2001 Sep 13 21:12:16

hi bambang, remember me jordan… how are you? anyway, i understand your problem in creating a fixed length report as i have faced the same problem before. you can give david’s solution a try, but trust me it is not easy if after the 12 lines there would be some footer text that needs to be aligned at the bottom of the report. then you will have to have some blank report sections to align the footer to the correct height of the page. but like i said, you can give it a try. what i did was to read all the data from the 12 records and saved in a variable array, then output it to the report. this would not be a flexible solution, but it does provide you with the ease of formatting the report. regards jordan