RMO in firm plan production order

I require a solution regarding " Cannot match Item tracking’ in Navision when generating New RMO in firm plan production order tab.

Hi Ayub,

If you like to ask a question, and not just post a status update, then please do it in the forums.

how can I do this in the forums? I want a solution as early as possible.

I changed your status update to a forum post. We understand that new members are not always know their way around in the website. But always post questions in the forums, here we have a way to check and control that questions also get an answer. Posting to the group wall is a status post.

I’m not familiar with that specific error. But we would need to know which version of Navision you refer to and get the error in? Especially since there has been no new real Navision releases since 2005. In 2006 Microsoft renamed it to Dynamics NAV. [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]

Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 Classic with Microsoft SQL Server

When you have this error when does it happen? Does it happen with all items using item tracking? What have you tried to solve this problem already?

Also what does the acronym RMO mean?

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/RMO

Raw Material Order = RMO

This problem not happen for all items, problem for only 1 item and suddenly it is come, thats why not able to take refresh for this RMO number. I checked all itme traking option and found ok like others item.

hello