right syntax for writing a query to a form having 2 datasourses having no common field

hi guys.

i’m new in x++ development . i hope u can help me :slight_smile:

in the "Global Address Book " i want to add a new tab which is actualy the “VendbankAccount” form.

the purpose is when user chose one vendor and move to the bank account tab, it will show only that vendors’ bank account details.

the problem is that the “DirParty Table” and the “VendBankAccounts” Table have no common field so i cant use the direct join property, however using the Vend Table can be can help writing a right query to do the job sence it has :

1. vend account field which is common with the vendbank account .

2. vend partyId field which is common with the DirParty Table.

I’ve tried to write a code using the addDatasource and addRange methods with no success.

Can you tell me what’s the right syntax?

is this should be writen in the init() method of DirPartyTable datasource or anywhere else?

Tank you :slight_smile:

Hi ebrahin

these add two more datasource in this way DirParty Table → Vend Table -->VendBankAccounts…And make join properties As active …that is it simple.

Hi ebrahin

ADD two more datasource in this way DirParty Table → Vend Table -->VendBankAccounts…And make join properties As active …that is it simple.