RFQ alert.

Hi all,

Taking as an example, suppose the expiry date of the RFQ is on tomorrow. But yet no vendors replied for it.

Can we get any alert on that particular date that so and so RFQ is going to expire 2day…???

Regards,

Parashar.

Business Notification may be used, but another solution could be to use mail (Outlook). From particular-table or -form you could create a mail (use Codeunit 397) and send it to the concern department

Thanx Amol.

But tell me one thing please. Will the system means either AX 2009 or AX 2012, will give any alert that your RFQ is going to expire today…???

Regards,

Parashar.

Hi Parashar,

Amol answered how you do this with Dynamics NAV - not Dynamics AX, as you posted in the Dynamics NAV / Navision end-user forum. Do you need this for AX?

Hi Ernst,

I am extremely sorry that i have posted it to Dynamics NAV. I want it to be on Dynamics AX.

Please suggest me for Dynamics AX.

Thanks and Regards,

Parashar

Hi Parashar,

No problem. I’ll move it over.

Normally I just move such a post if I see it, but I saw that you previously mostly have posted in the NAV forums. Are you working with both, or were your other posts also about AX?

Hi Ernst,

Thanks a lot for your co-operation. No, m working only in Dynamics AX as a Functional consultant.

From my next post i will be aware of that and will post it on Dynamics AX.

Thanks and Regards,

Parashar.

with respect to Dynamics AX alerts…You can use the “Due date alerts” for this purpose. You can have a look at below link.

http://daxing2012.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/alerts-in-ax2012/

Thanks Santosh for ur valuable link…!!! [:D] [:)]