Reverse production Update-AX9

Hai Friends,

i made a production update of 1500 kg by two serial numbers(000001 for 1000kg,000002 for 500kg).i made the report as finish also.then i want to reverse the 500 kg,i did this by giving the serial number for 500 and report as finish with -500kg.upto here ok. Now i took the production report(production->preports->production analysis Without MTD.In this report its showing the production is still 1500,its not showing the 1000 which i need.So my question is how can i reverse the prodution update qty.if i go to production order details-> update->production reporting->information-> its showing report as finish is 1000,route reported as 1500.

once gain my question is how to remove this 500 kg from my report or how to reverse this 500kg from production update.

please help me

thanxk

Does the report what you are saying is a customized one?

You cannot just reverse some part of production - you need to reset the total production.

If you this to be shown as two separate things in standard reports - One way is split the production order and then process it.

My question is ,is it possible to reverse the producion update.(not production reporting).forget about the reports and all.if its not applicable to reverse the production update then how we can solve this issue ?

Thats what i was saying. You need to reset the production order status - Update → Reset Status.(You cannot reset an Ended Production Order).

CHECK YOUR COMPLETED ROUTE JOURNAL THERE MUST BE MISTAKE, MAY BE BY MISTAKE YOU HAVE COMPLETED QTY AGAIN,

PRODUCTION ORDER STATUS CAN BE RESET BY RESET STATUS

BUT WHAT ABOUT JOURNALS YOU ALREADY HAD COMPLETED -YOU NEED TO REVERSE THAT TOO, PUT NEGATIVE JOURNALS IN PICK- ROUTE-RAF AND THATS CALLED TOTAL REVERSE