Restor a delete Purchase order

Hi,

You can restore table records in the menu /Administration/Search/Database log, filter on your tableId (345 for Purchtable) then filter on type of modification, delete in your case, search the record you want to restore, go to to the history tab, select it and click on the reinsert button.It will regenerate your purchase order. This works in AX 2009.

Hope it helps, please verify solution if it solves your problem.

Regards,

Thomas

Thanks Thomas for the solution . Is it Administration -->Inquiries → Databaselog? But the table was completely empty. There was no records.

Yes the path is correct,if you have ne records, it’s because you have no logged table, to check if it’s enabled on your table: go to \Administration\Setup\Database log and create a record for your table with the type of modification(insert, delete or update) you want to trace.

you won’t be able to restore anything before logging activation, so in your case, you won’t be able to restore your purchtable record, database logging is a preventive process

Regards,

Thomas

Thanks Thomas. Ya we haven’t done the set up for the database log.

Then there is no way to get it back, it has gone.

Hi, Please let me know if it takes lots of space when we set up the database log set up? Also how about the performance? Will the performance gets reduced for the users due to enabling the database log set up?

Thanks

Hey Sindhu,

try this link

http://theaxapta.blogspot.in/2012_09_01_archive.html

Ya i already worked on with this class. But i was bit scared to proceed further because of the LPO which has delivery note and sales invoice.Thanks deepak for the response.

Hi, Please let me know if it takes lots of space when we set up the database log set up? Also how about the performance? Will the performance gets reduced for the users due to enabling the database log set up?

Thanks

Hi,

I didn’t noticed a performance reduction, it will increase a little your database size with filling log table but nothing serious

Regards,

Thomas

Thanks Thomas.Let me try with the given solution for the future LPO.

Hi Thomas,

Could you please tell me the steps for setting up the database log?

Thanks

Hi Thomas ,

I made the set up.I just tried in test server. It restored the purchase order header but it didnt restore the purchase lines. Please let me know if i need to set up something else for purchase line.

Thanks

Hi,

I tried to restore the LPo with lines but it changed the status as Cancelled. Is it possible to do some set up for changing the status as Open order?

Thanks