Resource for MB7-849 Exam

Hi Everyone,

I was looking for free test questions for MB7-849. Is there any free resource I could use it. I read Microsoft Dynamics 2009 Manufactuing I and Manufacturing II manuals from customer source. Now I am looking for some mock test environments and some pdf that have collections of questions.

Thanks

Sar

There are no practice tests, only brain dumps, which I strongly discourage you from using. If you have studied the material and actually implemented manufacturing environments you will most likely be fine…if you haven’t done that then you probably shouldn’t be taking the test to begin with. Good luck.

I have been working on the manufacturing side of NAV for a year and half. I work on SQL Server management studio and SSRS and use NAV’s SQL database for manufacturing reporting outside NAV. Yes, I have read the manuals but I have never implemented the manufacturing granule. I am just working on system that someone has already setup. What would be the right way to practice on the manufacturing implementation?

I am quite nervous but I have not registered for the test yet.

Further what might be the right way to test my knowledge? Is there any way?

A great way is to setup a base Cronus (the fake company that comes with NAV) database and try to replicate your company’s functionality.

Thanks Matt I passed the test with 96%. I suggest other people do the same. Read the manual and implement it on demo data (Cronus Inc.) if you have been working on a company that someone has already setup.

Thanks Matt I passed the test with 96%. I suggest other people do the same. Read the manual and implement it on demo data (Cronus Inc.) if you have been working on a company that someone has already setup.