requirement (suggest solution)

hi Friends give some idea to solve this i am new to this Axapta

1.There is a need to have information about customers which have been invoiced in last one month. Develop a class to export the following customer information to a csv file which had at least one invoicing done in last one month from the day the routine is run. This routine needs to be run periodically. (25 Marks: 5 Marks for Best Practices, 5 Marks for optimization, 15 Marks for logic and approach)
a. Customer Id
b. Customer name
c. Invoice number
d. Invoice amount
e. Invoice date
2. Create a report using following as the template for layout. There should be three menu items created for this report.
a. First one with Label “Inventory information with ABC-code value A
b. Second one with Label “Inventory information with ABC-code value B
c. Third one with Label “Inventory information with ABC-code value C
When this report is opened from first menu item, all the items with ABC – code value A should be displayed, similarly for B and C. The report title should change accordingly based on the menu item from which the report is opened. ABC – code value is a field in Items form and you can use report templates for this report to achieve this design. All the fields can be found from items form (25 Marks: 5 Marks for Best Practices, 5 Marks for optimization, 15 Marks for logic and approach)
3. Create a new Form “FormA” that has a string field control, on this form, create a button on click of which, a class called. This class stores the value from string field of “FormA”. Through this class a new form is opened on click of the button on the form. This new FormB should display the value in a string control. Finally if the value is changed in FormB it should again be refreshed in FormA. This is the flow: (25 Marks: 5 Marks for Best Practices, 5 Marks for optimization, 15 Marks for logic and approach)
a. On FormA specify a value in string control
b. On click of the button a new form should be spawned via a class and the value from FormA should be displayed in FormB.
c. Now when the value is changed in FormB and Form is closed, the changed value is displayed onto FormA

Regards,
Sreenu

Hi,

Please note that this forum is run by volunteers. I doubt whether anybody will have time and energy to go through your complete requirement and provide a solution.

You should make some attempt to work on your requirements. And if you are stuck on specific issue, then please feel free to post your queries.

If you are new to AX, I would highly recommend to take a training course in AX Development. Also you should read through Development manuals which are available in CustomerSource / PartnerSource.

Hi,

I can’t help with your specific requirement but I would recommend/advise you take a look at various BI solutions that allow you creation of this kind report very quickly. Data warehouse and Cubes are pre-defined and ready to use out of the box. Reporting within AX is a hassle.

This is why we have so many happy clients. You can check out our online demo at: http://demo.bi4dynamics.com

You can even install a free trial on your data for 30 days. You can apply for it at: http://www.bi4dynamics.com/en/downloads/112-trial

I assure you that you will get information you want out of your AX much quicker without programing.

Best Regards,

Klemen