Req.Worksheet – Action Message field Options

Hi Experts,

In the Requisition worksheet u have Action Message field options New, Change Qty, Reshedule… But i could not get any examples in PDFs. So tell me where can i get the examples to work on the options to understand deeply about Requisition worksheet

Refer to the Manufacturing-II manual.

You’ll need an awful lot more than this to understand the requisition worksheet[:D], but here you go:

New - A new requirement, previously not fulfilled in anyway, it creates a new order for you.

Change Qty - You need to change the quantity on an order as the input or modifiers have altered and you are ordering too many or not enough

Reschedule - A change has occured regarding the date of the demand and the supply should be moved accordingly.

Reschedule & Change Qty - Both of the above events have happened, the source demand has moved in or out whilst the quantities have also altered.

Cancel - You no longer need this so why are you buying/making it. Cancel it.

Thanks Imran.

Even I searched the Manufacturing –II , I could not find the usage of these fields.

Please let me know some details that means page Number like that .

Thanks and regards

I have NAV 4.0 Manufacturing - II. Go To page 81. The article is 'Order Tracking and Action Messaging’ under Chapter 3: Planning.

Something wrong with my explanation lally?

No, My Master Adam.

I want the practical examples. So that I throw like that.

Any how I checked that manufacturing manual. But it is working on Planning worksheet.

But I would like to know about the Req.Worksheet.

So could u explain with practical example on Req.Worksheet.

Please……………

Thanks and regards

Then read trading document, chapter 6: Requistion Management under Purchase Order Management. All explanation regarding req. worksheet is given there.

Hi experts,

Just i got how to create purchase order from Req. Worksheet.

How to create transfer through the requisition worksheet. .

So kindly let me know what is process.

thanks and regards

By choosing the ‘transfer order’ option from the field ‘replenishment system’ on the requisition worksheet.

You will need to set up the stockkeeping units to achieve this to define relationshops between the different warehouses.

Thanks Imran,

I have a field in Req.Worksheet that is Tranfer - from code. but that is Not Editable.

Then how can i nter location .

Please suggest me…

You keep missing my posting [:D]

You will need to set up the stockkeeping units to achieve this to define relationshops between the different warehouses.

Use the field ‘Supply From’, if the ‘Replenishment system’ is Transfer, then the location will be copied from ‘Supply From’ to ‘Transfer-from code’. I guess the field ‘supply from’ will not be available on the form be default. You must bring it from the table.

Thanks Adam Roue and Imran,

Imran i am followed u r steps.

I got that field.

I create Req.Worksheet

Supply from = Blue

Location = Green

Item = Bicycle

Qty = 20

Replenishment system = Transfer

When i run the carry out action message i getting the error

You must specify In-Transit Code in Transfer Header No.=‘1012’.

what is the problem ?

please let me know

The problem is you have not set the system up [:D]

Administration - Application Setup - Warehouse - Setup Inventory - Transfer Routes.

Defining the transfer route specification should get you around this.

Thanks Adam Roue and Imran.

I got the Transfer order.But I could not understand one thing.

Why we need to create transfer order through the req.worksheet.

I know how the req.worksheet works for planning to purchase items Based on the reorder point. It caluclates automaticcaly when u run the caluclate plan.

But when it comes to transfer order it is not automatically.why ?

How to create automatically same as purchase.

Please throw u r suggestions

You must setup in Tranfer route. You have to put there from location - to location and in-transit code. By the way Adam Roue is correct about stockeeping units to get transfer-from code.

Thanks Adam Roue and Imran.

I got the Transfer order.But I could not understand one thing.

Why we need to create transfer order through the req.worksheet.

I know how the req.worksheet works for planning to purchase items Based on the reorder point. It caluclates automaticcaly when u run the caluclate plan.

But when it comes to transfer order it is not automatically.why ?

How to create automatically same as purchase.

Please throw u r suggestions

I guess as Adam said you must setup stockkeeping units.