Repost of Job usage

Hi Heres the scenario in a standard Navsion 3.70: 1. create a sales invoice and use the Functions → “Get Job Usage…” to get some Job Ledger Entries of type “Usage”. 2. post the invoice. The Job Ledger Entries are closed and everything is fine. 3. create a credit memo and copy the posted sales invoice using Functions → “Copy Document…” 4. post the credit memo. A new set of open Job Ledger Entries is created. This time with “Entry Type” sale. 5. create a new sales invoice and use the Functions → “Get Job Usage…” to get the newly created Job Ledger Entries. But you can’t! The report turns up no lines that can be created on the sales invoice even though open entries exist. How do you repost these job entries? I know that I can change the report to get Job Ledger Entries with Entry Type “Sale” as well or change the Entry Type to “Usage”, but I would like a solution that does not change any standard functionality. I hope Navision can handle this situation somehow and that I have just missed a thingy somewhere… [:)]