Reporting

I would like to know the most popular reporting tool used by end users. Crystal, Access etc

I think that the most popular reporting tool used is Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

But really most of the users copy data in Excel and print from Excel. Valentin Gvozdev BMI Inc.

The most popular report writing tool for me is someone else! Not really, I find that after a while customers are quite happy with the reports written in Navision, once you get them away from boxes and lines! A better reports wizard would be usefull two leval at least, it has not improved since 1.00. David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

In the beginning all customers scream for reports. But after getting familiar with Navision they realize that they can get most of their information directly on the screen and wasting paper is obsolete. For the remaining reports like SalesOrders, Delivery Notes and all the other papers which have to be put in an envelope and sent away, the Navsion Reporting tool is still one of the best I’ve ever seen. And yes, I have seen many of them including Chrystal Reports (I’ve worked with it 3 years). ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian