Report Request Form from a Form, not a report

Hi, I would like to write a form which allows the user to set any filters they wish on the Item table, and then process the chosen filter in the Form. Running a report has this functionality in the Request Form, so it would be nice to be able to use this in the form. Does anyone know how to do this without writing a report as well? I have tried Code Coverage to look at any application management routines which may do this, but have not been able to find any. We have Navision Attain 3.01B Thanks, Andy

Just press Ctrl+F7 on the form, have the user set the filters, then do what you need. Or am I missing something?

David, I didn’t think about that! And normally that would do, but in this case the table the form is based on is not Item. I think I will call a processing report to allow the user to set the filters, then retrieve the filters from the report by calling a function in the report, from the form. That should work. Andy

Ctrl+F7 simply opens the table filter dialog into the table that the form is based on. This functionality is all for free from Navision for every single form you design that has a source table, no development necessary.