Report Question

I’m trying to create a report that will do some processing and then terminate. I have not figured out how to close the report automatically so the user does not have to do anything. I am coding my processing in the OnInitReport() trigger. Is there a statement I can use to do this? Thanks, David Rochford Zesco Products 317-269-9300 x188 david@zesco.com

If you do just some processing (no output on screen or to printer), mark the first empty line of the dataitem and set the report-property: ProcessingOnly to ‘YES’.

I assume your problem is that the processing happens and then the request form pops up. If you set the UseReqForm property of the report to No, this will not happen. Also, as Michael said, you will want to set the ProcessingOnly property if the report has no output. I would always recommend doing this type of code in the OnPreReport Trigger, rather than the OnInitReport trigger. It would allow you to use the Request form in the future. The Navision standard is to set values for the Request form in the OnInitTrigger and then putting code in the OnPreReport. Chris Krantz NCSD,NCSQL,MCSD,MCSE Microforum Inc. Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thanks for all the help. I did move the code to OnPreReport and the settings you mentioned were just what I needed. David Rochford Zesco Products 317-269-9300 x188 david@zesco.com