Report - Lookup Field Value

Hi all,

Report 404 - Purchase - Quote

In the request options form, lookup is made to the same No. iteslf

So when lookup is made to the No., all the records in the Purchase Header is seen.

It should not happen if look up is made it should filter only the Purchase Quote.

Note: Make use of the Request option form of the dataitem and do not design a new request options form.

Is there is any possibilities for tahat. i tried it out but it dosen’t work. [:(]

Regards

Sam

I have run report Purchase - Quote and it’s filtered by quote. Don’t you have any customization in that report ?

Hi Nuno,

I tried it out and it is not possible.

Solution is to hve a text box in the options tab filter only for PO and lookup the PO’s.

Regards

Sam

I my report I have this filter

… “WHERE(Document Type=CONST(Quote))”

And it’s working. Only PO Quotes are displayed. I think you have some kind of customization.

Hi Nuno,

Thks, but the report is working fine for me. 1ly the PO is printed in the report.

In the Purchase Header for the No field table relation should be given (“Purchase Header”.No.) for the same table.

In the Report - ReqFilterFields property - “no.” field is given.

Now when u run the report and lookup the No. in the request options form of the Purchase Header then u can view all the records and it before a dataitem is triggered. and so here it will list out all the records and while printing the record is filtered and u can view only PO in the print out.

Regards

Rgs

Sam

Hi Nuno,

Thks, but the report is working fine for me. 1ly the PO is printed in the report.

In the Purchase Header for the No field table relation should be given (“Purchase Header”.No.) for the same table.

In the Report - ReqFilterFields property - “no.” field is given.

Now when u run the report and lookup the No. in the request options form of the Purchase Header then u can view all the records and it before a dataitem is triggered. and so here it will list out all the records and while printing the record is filtered and u can view only PO in the print out.

Regards

Sam