report design in Navision 2016

I modified a report named Simulation Order report.This report is used for displaying the details of Work Order. My client need some additional details in this report .they need to view all the bin details of each component item No under each work Order component Lines.
I modified the report and getting the correct result when i View by (Help>>About this report)
When i add this line into design view i am getting only one Bin row of each component item.(means not getting all rows of each Component of a particular Work Order).

User need to view this report in such a way that

first row : Work Order source no & Its details
Second row : Production Order & Prod Order Component details
Third Row :Component item’s bin Details.
(If this component item has 3 bin contents ,the user need to view this 3 rows one after another)

i added this 3rd row in design mode after adding a group below the work order& its component details

When i run this Iam getting only first row of each Item’s bin Contents.

How to show all the bin contents of each component one after other. Please help.

you need to modify this report to generate 3 lines with different Bin (you can see 3 lines in DataSet)

i already generated 3 lines of Bin .But while inserting it in report layout, system will display only the first row of Bin ,not all 3 rows.

Please help

OK, next step - check Layout for this report and see how many lines in this Grouping (do you have the loop for this part in the report)

Suppose item A has 3 different bin with Quantity, When I view this report Via our Reports>>About this page, i can 3 more rows with bin details below the main item details of the item. When i run this report after adding this fields in report layout,result will display only first row of each item . that means first row of Bin contents of A not all rows of Bin contents of item A

is this line with Bin has grouping (repeat condition like ‘(=’ )? If no, then you need to re-create the Layout

i applied the grouping the property with Bin’s Item no , then it will display only the first row of Bin contents only not display the other 2 ros of bin contents

please help me. How to display all the bin contents of a particular item .please help

I may help you, but, please, add the screenshot of the layout. I can’t help you without it (based on my guessing)