Report calling from SalesEditLines form or from SalesFormLetter class

Hi,

My actual question is about AX 3.0.

I can’t find the program code where the the given voucher report is called when pressing OK button in the SalesEditLines form.

Detailed description:

For example from the SalesTable form I want to create an PackingSlip voucher. Via the buttonUpdatePackingSlip MenuItemButton it calls the SalesFormLetter_PackingSlip menu item (Action typed). That menu item calls the SalesFormLetter class with a DocumentStatus::PackingSlip EnumTypeParameter. With that the system instantiates a SalesFormLetter_PackingSlip class instance (over SalesFormLetter::construct method). The SalesFormLetter class has a dialog method that calls for the SalesEditLines form. So when one clicks the OK button on SalesEditLines form, it makes the booking and (for example) in our case the SalesPackingSlip report shows up on the screen. But I don’t find any referring to that report in the code (at least in these classes).

Please help me where I can find the code that tells the previously mentioned class(es) to print (for example) the SalesPackingSlip report.

Regads,

Gergő

Take a look at the printJournal() method on the SalesFormLetter_PackingSlip class.

Hi Velislav,

Yes, that’s it. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Gergő