Report as finished error

Hi,

When I tried to report as finished a production order, I got the error as below “Item number xx has not been completely released”:

7416.ReportAsFinishedError.png

Any idea?

Thanks,

Depends upon your start and finish parameters and what you are trying to achieve.

Ultimately you have not posted a pick list journal for these items or closed it.

Hi AdamRoue,

I check the picking list journals, actually it is posted, but there are still physical remain quantity (Remainder" on the picking list journal. What can I do now?

Thanks,

Create a picking list for the remaining quantity, ensure the end is checked and re-post.

I am also facing same issue, I followed the steps given above but could not resolve the issue…

Kindly help…

Then you have open picking list journal lines.

Please describe the solution , if anyone have for this issue , i am facing the same issue, and didn’t get the clue.

-SAJID

Please describe the solution , if anyone have for this issue , i have face the same issue, and didn’t get the clue.

-SAJID

Which part do you not understand?

You either have open pick lines, or remaining quantities because the “end” flag was not set on the posted pick. Depending upon the cause depends upon the solution, but ultimately post the open pick, or create a pick, pick 0 and mark each line as ended to tell AX you have finished picking.