Report as finished Error - Cannot receive quantity 12.00 because inventory transactions with status Ordered, Arrived or Registered are insufficient

Hello All,

I am trying to do report as finished for a production order having goods qty more than the started quantity but axapta throws the following error

"Cannot receive quantity 12.00 because inventory transactions with status Ordered, Arrived or Registered are insufficient."

The started quantity is 700 and produced quantity is 712. The above error comes even accept error is selected on report as finished form.

Kindly help me on this because lot of production orders are pending for RAF.

Thanks for kind support.

Does your stock model group require registration? Is the item batch/serial controlled? What is the reported quantity of the last operation? Did you create the order manually or through planning or through data migration? Any modifications?

Thanks for your reply.

Does your stock model group require registration? No Is the item batch/serial controlled? No What is the reported quantity of the last operation? (Usually we report quantity more than the started quantity)

Did you create the order manually or through planning or through data migration? Manually and no MRP

Any modifications? Nothing

If you haven’t faced this problem in earliear cases, then you would face this problem when you have tried deletig the transactions at the table level or modified them.

So unless you reset your data back to original state, you cannot update the order with high output

1- You need to change the Ordered Quantity to the item to 712

I think you can change that in the Ordered field in the InventSum table

you should select right row in the table(InventSum)

please import the data to Test Server if it working so you can do it in the Live.

2- Another Solution is to reprot as finish 700 and add the 12 to the next Batch Order, but this solution will affect the Finish Item Cost (it will be high in this order)

I would suggest you to review if you have all materials required by the BOM available to support the extra 12 units, and if this order is trying to use another item that is also produced with production orders, verify that the order was reported as finished.

Hope to be of help

Regards

There is no need to change the quantity this will only mask your error. The bom quantities are also not relevant as you are accepting the error. Look at the stock transactions and also troubleshoot with debugger. Nothing odd about the sale and process and you say you do this all the time. Any mods lately? Any changes to the RAF parameters?