Replication Tools

Has anyone used the ExpandIT or Klosters replication tools and would like to let me know how the implementation went?. Has anyone used both the ExpandIT replication and Klosters replication and would like to comment on the compare, Ease of Implementation etc: basis? Email me private if you wish! thanks in advance David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

I have not seen ExpandIT replicator, but Kloster I have been tested two years ago. Implementation was done in two weeks. Runs very good on LAN. Now our customer using replication aplication writen by me. If you need one way replication Kloster are good enought. I don’t think that replication software have a lot of diferences. Replication success is 10% of quality of replication soft + 90% of changes in your database. How to choose soft: 1. Did it uses own protocol or NF native for interconnection? If uses NF protocol, only one user will be able to replicate table at the same time. I don’t know about NF SQL version, did NF looks all table on transaction? 2. Do you need a developer granule for replicating? 2.