Replication?MS SQL Server vs DataDirector

Hello! My team and I have some doubts about replication solution for Navision customer. Customer insists on replication between distant locations (7 locations) and the central location. We have opportunity to buy DataDirector (Landsteiner) solution for replication, but also a solution to use SQL Server replication. We are just experienced with Citrix, and have no idea what would be better for replication: DataDirector or Sql Server? Can anyone help us, with this, please? What is more appropriate concerning costs, setup, maintenance and administration, functionality and etc.? Tnx in advance!

Dear Merana, SQL Server will be able to do the job - no doubt about that. But it requires a quite lot of SQL Server expertise on hand. Who also knows Navision. They are sometimes hard to find. DataDirector on the other hand comes from a provider with good reputation and they have tried this many times before. As for the costs, then I would think that the SQL server solution is cheaper when we talk license costs, but it also has the greatest number of risks. So I know what I would be looking more into…