Rental add-on

Part of our business is renting water treatment equipment to residential and commercial clients. We are looking for a Navision add-on to help manage these rentals. I’ve heard of a few add-ons but I can’t seem to find any information, can someone point me in the right direction?

Rental Advantage in avon conn.

RMI is the organization that sells Rental Advantage. The gentelman you want to speak with is Paul Chapdelaine. Phone number is 1-800-252-5011 http://www.rmiusa.com/es_ra.asp

The screenshots here look like they are from Attain 2.x, do you know if it’s compliant with 3.6 or 3.7?

this product is a bolt on as far as I know and should not be a problem for 3.xx john winters

I happen to know that they are installing this on a new extremely large client…so the assumption has to be that since this client is aware of the latest versions of MBS - Navision…that this is also available on at least 3.6. Remember, marketing material is usually the first stuff created for software…and the last stuff updated :wink:

Hi, If you need the addon please contact Barbara.plagens@astongroup-us.com. Regards Suresh.

Interesting… I thought, as well as many others I’m sure, that RMI only went direct to the customer with this functionality. Suresh, has RMI teamed up with Aston on this?

What is this add-on worth (ballpark)? Does anyone know if it’s horribly expensive or reasonably priced. I know it’s hard to say but is it $5000, $10,000, $20,000, or $50,000 (you get the idea). Some add-ons are surprisingly reasonable and others are in left feild. Does anyone have any idea?

Randy, we also have an official add-on for rental and services, but the marketing material and our site is only in dutch. I am sorry I can’t help you.

Sandy, take a look at RMI’s web page, and give them a call, they are a great bunch of people and they are most helpfull.

Sandy, Landsteinar Retail is a solution you should look at. This solution is an add-on for MBS Navision and is a proven solution including Back Office and POS. See www.landsteinar.com or www.landsteinar.nl for more info. Jon

Open Door Systems in Alberta Canada has a Rental Add-In as well.

quote:

Originally posted by sandy
Part of our business is renting water treatment equipment to residential and commercial clients. We are looking for a Navision add-on to help manage these rentals. I’ve heard of a few add-ons but I can’t seem to find any information, can someone point me in the right direction?

Have a look at www.aimit.no and press the British flag