This is my first post here so I hope I’m not writing in the wrong location here. Anyway;
I am trying to remove a posted invoice (not reverse, but remove). Background:
- a Purchase order was made in 2011-11
- an invoice was posted on 2011-12 (amount 12 000 SEK)
- today (2012-02), someone tried to credit that invoice by adding new lines in the PO with the negatives (- 12 000 SEK), same items
- the problem was that the the credit date was supposed to be 2011-12, instead the person posted it on 2012-12.
This means we cant do exchange adjustments (etc) since those transactions appearantly affect that.
I therefore need to either:
- adjust the posted invoice and update with the correct date
- remove the credit line that causes the issue.
I tried the History > Purchase Order > Invoice but with no luck. It doesnt change the Invoice date on the PO.
We are using Dynamics AX 4.0.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.