Reminders in To-Do's or Calendar (Navision 3.6)

Navision 3.6 - looking for an add-on or an idea of how to create reminders for To-Do’s like in Outlook so it pops up on the screen and/or make a sound a specified time before the meeting or call. We are thinking to link the Navision RM To-do’s to the calendar functionality.

You can just create an automation control in Navison to create the Calendar item in Outlook. I am not sure how to set reminders in code, but you can find that in the on line help. To get the online help, you need to go to Outlook install, and make suer you have the VB installed, and then select help. From mempry, by default it is not installed. Then go into the Outlook directory, and run the CHM file directly, and it lists all the required commands.

It may be differnt on your computer, but to get you started, the help file installed on my machine is:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\VBAOL11.CHM

We are working with 3.70 and use Outlook synchronisation. This works quite well (not to mention some sync problems) for the reminder function: we simply use the Outlook reminders. Users are already used working with them.
Isn’t this functionality available in 3.60, or is there another reason you do not use it?

Hi,

Any one got solution for how to create reminders for To-Do’s like in Outlook so it pops up on the screen and/or make a sound a specified time before the meeting or call.

if so please send objects to this id xxxxxxxx (Email edited by Moderator)

Thanks in advance!

regards,

sami

Navison technical consultant.

Don’t expect others to do your work, forum is not meant for this. We are happy to help others, but don’t like to spoon feed & complete others tasks.

Hello Mr.Raj,

Thank you for reply.Can you please suggest me how to solve this issue.

awaiting for ur reply.

Once again Thanks!