Regarding Synchronization of NAV 2013 with Magento

Hi Expert,

I want whole setup from installation to configuration of NAV 2013 with my web shop using Magento Connector. So that My items from NAV can be display on my web shop. and it should be completely synchronized.
waiting for your reply.

Thank you.
regards,
Sangram

Hi Sangram,

We are offering integration solution for Dynamics NAV and Magento. The solution known as NAVeConnect. You can check the product information in http://www.insync.co.in/products/naveconnect/microsoft-dynamics-nav-magento-integration-quick-tour/

Feel free to connect with me for a detail discussion.

Regards,

Soumen

Hi Sangram,

Our company Tinx-IT have a complete integrated solution available on top of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This add-on seamless connects Magento with Dynamics NAV. Also additional e-commerce functions are added in Dynamics NAV (Navision).

We have done 30+ installations over the last year, for various webshop: B2B, B2C and both.

Kind regards,

Marieke, account manager

LOL NAVeConnect haha your pricing is ridiculous!!! My customers pay less for their NAV license!

Dear Sangram,

To evaluate our connector your can take our Free Trial license. Our Implementation consultant will install the connector in your Dynamics NAV 2013 and connect that with the Magento web shop. With NAVeConnect you can sync your Dynamics and Magento web shop data in real time. Please contact us today to setup the connector.

Best regards,

Soumen from NAVeConnect Team