Regarding Graphical analysis in Axapta

Hi all, There is in AR/AP/SO->Inquiries->Business Statistics Form available in Axapta 2.5 for making graphical business analysis. we can make graphical analysis of a single analysis on a singale graph.Like sales amount/qty vs period. But i need to show two analysis in a single graph so that they can be compared easily.Like salesforcasted vs actual sale So there are 2 curves – salesforecasted with period and actual sales with period. How can i bring thesetwo graphs together. Is there any setup in the Business statistics form ,i need to do to get these type of output. or can it will be possible by customizing the existing business statistics form. can anyone give me suggestion/help on this . I hope you all understood my query.if not please ask me again…i will explain again. Hope some new ideas will come…soon… Thanks Amar

Dear Amar, Go to Master planning in that Inquiries —> Statistics----> Master planning statistics study this form carefully u will find the solutions for your problem. with best regards vaibhav